Upon purchasing a product from Bettaland Products Ltd via any of the sales channels (including but not limited to: Our website, Ebay, Amazon, phone calls, emails or on-site purchases). There is an agreement between the customer and Bettaland Products Ltd to these Terms and Conditions.
- Bettaland reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the products which are required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements or where the goods are to be supplied to the customers specification which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate delivery and contact information.
- If the customer asks for the product/s dispatch to be postponed or the product to delivered on a specific date, Bettaland Products Ltd will use all reasonable effort to meet the request. However, the office must be notified of this with 12 hours of the product being ordered and if there are any additional charges these will be charged to the customer. If the notification of postponement is made after 12 hours, there maybe additional charges due the product being dispatched and therefore the customer will incur any charges. These will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Any orders placed for delivery outside of England will incur and an additional delivery charge. This charge will be based on the hauliers (of Bettaland’s choice) best price to deliver to the postcode listed on the delivery address.
- All orders will be processed within 24 hours of being received and dispatched as soon as practically possible. Our haulage partners will make every effort to deliver your order within 5 working days of collection from us.
- All service data collected by Bettaland shall belong to Bettaland Products Ltd.
- Both Bettaland and the client acknowledge that confidential information may be received. There is an agreement that Bettaland Products Ltd will protect and preserve the information using the same standard it uses to protect its own confidential information of a similar nature.
- Both parties agree to hold each other’s confidential information in confidence while services are being performed and for a period of there years thereafter.
- Bettaland Products Ltd will only divulge necessary confidential information to those that are a part of the transaction of the customer receiving the products.
- Each party shall process data in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. Data processing will be accomplished through electronic and non- electronic means. Any non-electronic data shall be shredded once the necessary information has been used in order to fulfil the processing, dispatch and delivery of the product.
- Bettaland Products Ltd is compliant with GDPR.
- Bettaland Products Ltd has the right the suspend or terminate a supply contract if the client:
- Exceeds their mutually agreed credit limit
- Is in Breach of contract on any other contract with the company.
- If a customer has placed an order by any of our selling channels (including but not limited to: Our website, Ebay, Amazon, phone calls, emails or on-site purchases) and should want the cancel the order once it has been dispatched the customer will be charged for the re-delivery of the product.
- If customer has placed and order by any of our selling channels (including but not limited to: Our website, Ebay, Amazon, phone calls, emails or on-site purchases) and the product has not been dispatched the customer will receive a full refund.
- Any rejections or returns wanted to be made by the customer must be made in writing to Bettaland Products office within 48 hours from delivery or collection.
- The customer will be responsible for organising and paying for the product/s to be returned to Bettaland Products Ltd.
- The returned product/s must be in same condition and of the same quantity as when they are delivered or collected.
- If the product/s is deemed faulty, proof must be supplied with the supporting written confirmation sent into the office.
- All products will be charged as per listed prices unless agreed in a quotation.
- For orders over 5m3 loose product, please call our sales team.
- All product prices are quoted inclusive of VAT.
- If you require delivery of the product/s please specify and this will be included in the quote.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days from the quotation date.
- All online payments are made via a secure and safe payment portal.
- Customers with an agreed credit amount will be required to pay 28 days from the date of the invoice.
- No product/s will be delivered unless we have received full payment
- All products delivered or collected are subject to the retention of title, until all the sums outstanding have been received by the Bettaland Products Ltd.
- New wholesale customers are requested to complete our Credit Application Form and sign to confirm they or their representatives have read our Terms and Conditions.
- Bettaland shall use reasonable endeavours to have all orders processed within 24 hours on completion of the order and receiving all the accurate delivery information.
- Bettaland shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver all the product/s within 5 working days on completion of the order. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our control. This may include but shall not be limited to such delays caused by the hauliers, the manufacturer lead times or any restrictions made on the Country.
- If it appears a delay may occur and Bettaland are not able to deliver within 5 working days, using reasonable efforts Bettaland will notify the customer via the contact information left on their order.
- The customer is required to be able to accept the product/s within the normal (9am-5pm) working hours, unless written detail of exceptional circumstances is sent to Bettaland within 12 hours of purchase.
- It is likely that the product/s will arrive on 7.5 tonne lorry and therefore there will need to be enough access for the lorry to get to the delivery point.
- Products will be placed to the nearest point by usually a manually operated pallet truck.
- If this is not possible for the lorry to get access, the customer must inform Bettaland when making the order. If the customer does not inform Bettaland and Bettaland then incurs any additional costs, they will then be invoiced to the customer.
- If the customer does not notify Bettaland of any restrictive access or does not provide accurate delivery and contact information the product/s will be returned to the depo and it will be at the cost of the customer to have it re-delivered either to themselves or returned to Bettaland Products.
- Bettaland shall under no circumstance be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, once the product has left Decoy Farm, Spalding Road, Crowland. PE6 0LX
- Any variations on these terms and conditions must be in writing signed and duly authorised by a Director of Bettaland Products.
- Bettaland does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the client/ customer notifies Bettaland in writing with photographic proof of the shortage or damage within 12 hours of delivery or collection